Sinister: at work. ssh.

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Mon Jul 16 09:14:29 BST 2001

hello

im at work. so ssh. they might boot me off the computer forever and then i
would be really bored. my phone is out of credit too so i cant get texts or
phonecalls. which sucks. it's even very unswell.

i had quite a lovely weekend. on friday me and paul helped his aunty glynis
clean out a flat, then we had a fight which was all my fault cos i am a
paranoid nutter.  sorry paul.  then on saturday to make up for it all i
kicked him out of bed at lunchtime and we went into town and then to the
gallery of modern art.  only by the time we got there it was almost closed
so we went into the dean cemetary which was really cool.  it was dead (ho
ho) quiet and peaceful and lovely. and they have cool mausoloeums there.
then on sunday we had a wee birthday celebration for glynis cos we were late
with it. her birthday was really saturday but we thought it was monday so we
just decided to make it monday instead. we got her nice presents, made her
dinner and paul made his special fruit salad which rawks yr maw.

i *really* want to be at home right now.  i want to be listening to b&s and
mogwai, all sleepy and warm and stuff. instead i'm in a cold office in the
most uncomfortable pair of tights you've ever seen and its all a bit crap.
oh well, only 7-and-a-quarter hours to go...

i have a squeezy ribena berry.

amy xxxxxxxxx