Sinister: Greetings to all,

Brian Svendsen BCSVENDSEN at xxx.com
Mon Jul 16 16:41:48 BST 2001

Greetings to all,
I am not one particularly known for my presence upon this list, maybe the occasional scoff about America's dwindling musical capabilities. But besides that It seems that I will have the good fortune to be in Glasgow and Edinburgh this August and was wonderiong if any body could give me the names of any good haunts, you know'  bars ect...This would be rather valuable information given my high regard for drink.
Thanks,
Brian

P.S.
I must bring to point The first true Sinister  is Pete Nice of the legendary late 80's /early 90's rap  group  Third Base ( well at least legendary where I come frome) " Now for the Prime Minister Sinister Pete Nice....."