Sinister: B+S photos, Calvin Johnson, MassArt...

Andrew CHurchman andrew_ch_99 at xxx.com
Tue Jul 17 00:52:47 BST 2001

hi everyone,

thought it'd be smart to put all the topics of this
post in the subject line.   Anyway, first things
first.. I was wondering if anyone has posted any live
B+S pictures from this recent tour online?  If so,
were?  I'd love to see what they're up to live.

Second is, on August 23 I'm putting on a show with
Calvin Johnson, the Microphones, and Get the Hell out
of the Way of the volcano here in Manasquan, NJ.  I
know it's a little early, but I wanna get the word
out.  They're going to perform a paper opera and it's
gonna be amazing.  Hopefully some of you in the area
can make it.  It seemed like everyone ignored my
Softies show last year.

and Third, I was wondering if anyone on the list has
or is attending MassArt in Boston?  I'm starting there
in Sept. as a freshman and was just wondering if
anyone else is up there.  Anyone else up in Boston?
If so I hope you like the Helms, they're super fab,
and I'm seeing them on Sat. with the Album Leaf.

OK.  that's it.  thanks for reading.

     --- andrew

"who mistook these baths for showers?  who fucked up
that leaning tower?" - the moldy peaches