Sinister: Peanut Butter Battle

kheydt kheydt at xxx.com
Tue Jul 17 21:33:21 BST 2001

Peanut butter is non dairy (smack your ex for being a dolt, archel).
While Peanut butter toast does not need butter to be peanut butter
toast, it does need it to complete the taste experience. Butter makes
everything better.

Marmite always fails to satisfy...spoken like a man whose never been
near marmite. But I have been near marmots and mites.  There are two
marmots living under my parents shed, their names are dead and dead Jr.
(as soon as my mother gets them in her sights). And no crying from you
animals rights people, it's them or us. They've eaten everything in the
garden this year. All of the squash, beans, and peppers, and the biggest
crime, all of the strawberries!  My contact with mites was when I was
cleaning behind a bookshelf years ago. I swung my hand around a bit
collecting dust then pulled it out and saw a million tiny black things
crawling from the rag to my elbow. I screamed like a little girl and ran
to the bathroom to washed them away.  Stepped on a nest of ticks once
too, a very similar adventure but the other players were a stranger's
swimming pool and baby blood suckers.

On the subject of Perspex Basses; never saw Thin Lizzy with one, but the
bass player from Inxs used one. I know a shop that has one for sale if
anyone is interested.

We just topped 1500 members. It's officially a trend, all the cool
people will now leave.

-kirk