Sinister: General purpose Utility, Non-Discontinuity, Augmentation Maneuvering

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Tue Jul 17 22:49:35 BST 2001

Hello all,

Work is so boring.  SOOOO boring.  I thought I'd alleviate some of the
boredom by posting, so I'm sorry.  I must warn that this post is nothing
important, and is probably best skipped.

So, let me get the little bit of content out of the way.  I've had Tigermilk
for over two years now, and I'm just now paying attention to the lyrics to
"You're Just a Baby."  Maybe I didn't think about it because my friend
derided it for being "too babyish" or something.  I don't remember.  Anyhow,
does anybody else think there is something sinister going on in this song?
Maybe I'm just a perv or something.

I have to go to the oral surgeon tomorrow to get my wisdom teeth pulled.  It
sounds like an unpleasant affair.  The guy told me that getting one out my
be a problem and I might lose some feeling in my nerves around there.  That
would not be cool.  I'm also a bit worried about the anasthesia (sp?).  I've
never been under, but I've been told you have to for some reason.  I know
(knew) of a girl who was put under anasthesia during routine jaw surgery and
never woke up.  That's kind of scary, but I'm sure I'll be okay.  I think
I'll be drugged up most of the day, so if someone stumbles into #sinister at
some point and starts rambling about nothing, it's just me and you should
ignore it.

It seems that when I have a bad morning, the rest of the day gets really
good (and vice versa).  I woke up late this morning, didn't have time to go
home, ripped a contact, and when I got out of my car at the office, I
stepped in a big pile of dog poo.

Somebody on the list mentioned a long time ago about Neon Genesis
Evangelion.  I decided it was worth checking out (especially since my dad's
girlfriend has all of them), so I borrowed them and have been getting
addicted.  While I'm not normally into anime, this is an exception.  I
recommend it heartily.

Speaking of heartily, why are Ramen Noodles so cheap?  Seven for a dollar is
incredible!  They must be incredibly bad for one's health though.  I've
tasted marmite once, and it was pretty bad.  About as bad as Ribena and Red
Bull in my opinion (although Red Bull is the best of the three).  Sorry Ken.
  Doesn't it seem very hazardous to one's health to mix a lot of caffiene
and vodka (a depressant)?  That's just my opinion.  I see Red Bull
everywhere now though.  I think I saw it in that movie "Legally Blonde" last
weekend, but I can't be sure.

Well, I'm off.

-Matt