Sinister: The cellulite film projectors of the soul

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Tue Jul 17 22:58:07 BST 2001

Greetings listees,

Just a brief request from me this time and I'll be on my merry way.  I have an idea for a mix tape.  I am going to make it as if it were the soundtrack to some lost movie that never got made.  I'm going to use music mentioned on Sinister(and perhaps some that isn't) and insert various friends of mine reading Sinister quotes as if they were lines in the movie.  If anyone doesn't want to be quoted, then tell me and you will not be.  I kinda doubt that any of you would have a problem with this, but I thought I should ask all the same.  And if I finish this in a timely enough manner I'd like to enter it into the Llovely Llaura Llew Llmixtape Llchallenge.  All we are is dust in the wind, dude.

auf weiderderci,
Kara Jean*