Sinister: She's llewsing it

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Wed Jul 18 14:48:11 BST 2001

Hello,

Sam Walton gets a prize for making up worse "Chu" puns than I can, I haven't
thought up what I'll get him yet, but I'll try and chuse something good.

I went to another job agency today and done various tests to make sure that
I am not an invalid.  After almost proving that I was an invalid by setting
my calculator to the wrong mode before realising, I seem to have passed, and
apparently done very well on the data entry test, so maybe I'll get some
work soon and not have to scrounge (as much).  Woohoo.

There are picnics galore it seems on the 28th July, is this the looming of
another international sinister picnic day?  I think everyone should picnic
that day even if it's on your own, bring a stereo out to the garden a park
and blast out B&S and stuff, grate!

I was listening to Pocketbook Angel and Take your carriage clock and shove
it, the other day, just wondered if anyone knows if Sturan had indeed worked
in an office once and been sacked hence the bitterness?  Or was it his mate
who got shoved up the arse?  Or does Sturan just have grate imagination?

Warhammer is extremely geeky, and when you walk into the Games Workshop
(where they sell the warhammer stuff), you are always greeted by a very
patronising staff who is always very over enthusiastic about getting you to
buy things.  Oh crap I just gave away the fact that I've been inside.. I was
14 for God's sake!  And only for two weeks...  arrrgh.

In the graduate fair in my University, believe it or not there was a Games
Workshop stand, I laughed.  Um I still haven't found a job, I sob.

Brian Svensen said:
>>... It seems that I will have the good fortune to be in Glasgow and
Edinburgh this August and was wonderiong if any body could give me the names
of any good haunts, you know'  bars ect...This would be rather valuable
information given my high regard for drink. <<

Apparently there is a nice pub in Glasgoo called the Saracen's Heed, I've
never been in there tho.

Steve S went through vodkabird (ooh er) to say:
>> took the first three letters of our surnames and added 'Do' to the end.
This annoyed him no small amount and as a bonus, I ended up with the name
Sha-do. Cool eh? (oh come on! we WERE only ten) <<

I have always wondered why Bob Dylan was popular with girls in Japan.

Girls' toys and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: Who needs peanut butter when you can have baked beans and eggs on your
toast?