Sinister: A session in my pants

mummy i've grazed my knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 18 16:23:28 BST 2001

Not my session, their session. Struan said he did a Radcliffe session in
just his pants. (his pants, not my pants)

I broke my celibacy of non Belle And Sebastian records the other day. I only
dipped my toe in the shallow end by listening to the Field Mice, but it's
shows I'm beginning to get over Bellemania.

TODAY IS FUNNY

It's been a funny old day today. I was tired because I had a big day out
yesterday.
I went to Buckingham Palace to pick up my gold Duke Of Edinburgh's award and
have a tea party. I know you all think it's just for poncy posh boys, but it
isn't. Anyway, it rained the whole time and I saw Charlie Dimmock and Prince
Phillip. He was being rude to people and I giggled.
Today I ached, but I was woken at 9 by my parents who said there was a
family emergency. Well, the long and the short of it was that I ended up at
home on my own, having to cycle 6 miles for a job interview. That's not much
fun when you have glandular fever and you already feel like you've run a
marathon. There was a ray of light before this though as I opened my parcel.
The post man had brought me a Study At Stow t-shirt that I won on ebay. It
is very big but brand spangly new and exciting. I am still feeling weird.

PICNIC

This sounds like fun. If I'm fit, I will trundle down to the smoke with Mr.
Hallifax and possibly Miss Feather Boa. Will there be anyone famous there
like Stevie Trousers?

WEIRD

Do you all think I'm weird? People have been ignoring me a lot lately. I
don't like coming across weird. I try my hardest, but I try too hard. It was
especially bad when I met Struan. I wanted to try so hard because he was my
idol, and I came across as some hyper-obsessive nut stalker type.
What kind of nut would you be? I am a peanut.

OTHER POSTS

- I liked Sam Walton's pun, it made me laugh
- Ken Chu has demonstrated to all the people who laugh at me for being
scared of driving why I should be scared of driving
- Priscila Moura - Belle And Sebastian are a duo aren't they?

Chris Jones.