Sinister: its like riding a bike

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 18 20:30:22 BST 2001

hi listees and listettes,

i've not done this posting malarky in a while so if this is rubbish,dont
read it and if it isnt rubbish then read it and well i love you for not
saying my posts are rubbish. (god what a bad opening,im so sorry everyone.)

anyhows,me being a physcho fucked up weirdo apparently went to see B&S play
twice once in glasgow and at RAH,i was trying to think which one i enjoyed
better,Glasgow had a better atmospher but London was special cos the RAH was
amazing and huge,like a big greenhouse but with a big organ inside,oh dear
everyones going to ge the wrong idea about that now.but the gigs were
amazing,i hope our sinister friends across the ocean get to see them very
very soon too,cos i feel rather sorry for them poor dears.There was a boy at
RAh who looked like austin powers,he was ace.

im not sure if i can make the picnic on the 28th cos its the anniversary of
my dads death,im sorry if i've brought this out of the blue but i consider
you all to be friends so why cant i tell you,he died two years ago on the
28th in a car crash and i feel i should really stay at home with my mum and
my darling brother.i know i didnt goto the last picnic on the day of my
birthday but thats cos i was sick,so its not cos im avoiding you lot cos you
lot rock its just i think i should be at home,but im sure there will be
other times when i will catch up with you wonderfull lot of kids.

im sorry if that was a bit to apologetic.

I've still not seen the video to J&D yet,im sure its lovely though and yes
that girl on the cover does look like ruth maddoc,and another thing about
B&S covers is that a boy or a girl on the cover of lazy line painter jane
this has puzzled me for ages,mybe im just being dumb and should open my
eyes,i actually need to wear glasses again cos my brother asked me today why
my eyes are wonky for,god he is such a sugar.

redbull ken?,in your bowling alley expeirence how would you go about
stealing bowling shoes as i really want a pair but dont know how to go about
getting them,i believe you've spent lots of times down alleys so whats your
tips?

i dont use butter for anything its horrid.

love and bowling shoes.

Daf
xx

p.s i hope i've not offended anyone in this post
p.p.s bryan should win Big brother
p.p.p.s hello to everyone on the list you all are lovely *mwah*