Sinister: I AM A LOUD AMERICAN

Kyla Schuller kylaschu at xxx.com
Wed Jul 18 21:50:22 BST 2001

Hello,

Well, peanut butter is gross period, whether or not it
is accompanied by additional creamy substances.
Orange juice and milk, however, is actually quite
good. You certainly can't mix them 1 to 1, but a
little bit of milk with orange juice and ice in a
blender is yummy!!

once when i was vegan i thought i'd show off to the
other kids at my table in the university cafeteria,
and i dumped my remaining orange juice and soy milk
together in the same glass, in a one to one ratio.  "I
am truly crazy," i congratulated myself. the looks of
horror around me secured my place in dining hall fame!
but, to my shock, the concotion was actually most
pleasing. it became my favorite drink, and the
favorite drink of died-in-the-wool hamburger eaters
too! i urge you all to try it! it tastes like a really
healthy milkshake.

and as for content, after expressing my deep sympathy
to all midwest and east coast listees, the meek have
inherited the earth! we have been rewarded for our
undying patience during the trying times of sinister
june -july 2001. get ready for months of gloating, and
maybe all US listees should post only in CAPS lock to
best simulate our loud and brash accents as we begin
to work ourselves into tour madness.

wishing i could send each of you a perfect red rose,

Kyla