Sinister: I just heard

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 18 22:21:26 BST 2001

Good Day to all, Good Day!!

That was meant to be a greeting but, hey its cool if that describes today
too.

I have some sort of content today!! YAY!
    First, Ken-- even though I've never met you I thought about you today
when I saw something on the news about how a lot of people are abusing the
ever so great Red Bull you often speak of.  Although I have never had it I
had a good laugh that they were making a big deal out of it.  I tell you, the
world needs to calm down or it'll have a heart attack or something...
    Second-- I am very excited b/c I just received the Jonathan David you all
speak of.  And I don't know what all you bashers are talking about, its
lovely. Although "Take your Carriage Clock"...reminds me of something of
theirs I've heard before, its the music, and not the singing.  I don't know
the song.
    Third-- The people on this list are so lovely, but now I resent more of
you! All you west coast kids, just so you know you are now on my hit list, so
watch out or a falling rock will hit you right atop that lovely head of
yours.  Watch it!!!  I am so jealous, I want B&S to come to Chicago.  I want
I want I want..
    Next up--Someone (I cant remember who) wrote a post about the White
Stripes, and I think they are grate! That's random... Also someone said
something about Mum, does anyone know where I can get a hold on their album.
Its cool too.

have a good one

Kate

"No one ever suspects the Butterfly"