Sinister: Why does my heart go boom titty, boom titty, boom titty, boom?

David Clark. Doyster at xxx.nz
Thu Jul 19 04:42:08 BST 2001

With a stonking B&S compilation in the cd drawer and the light of my little
computer to guide my fingers over the keys I am writing to you fine people
from the depths of an Antipodean night from the night train from the middle
of nowhere. All I can see from my window is the odd farmhouse and  a light
here and there and the most fantastic full moon. All I can hear is "String
Bean Jean". It should also be pointed out that  "Get me Away I'm Dying" is
the perfect soundtrack for passing through Hamilton (the jewel of the
pacific?) at 4 in the morning.
    Speaking of that song (gmafhid), I have just been to see my Four year
old daughter in Wellington, who, it must be said, is already the proud owner
of a 74 minute B&S compilation cd. And as we were walking through the
supermarket the other day she launches into a version (albeit naive) of the
aforementioned song, and boy did my heart go "Boom titty, boom titty boom
titty boom". Which is the exact question I asked on a radio talkback show
the other night that was asking for listeners to call in with, and I
quote,"questions of the heart" but when I asked them "Why does my heart go
Boom titty, boom titty boom titty boom?" they hung up. I now I fear I will
never know. Anyway my computer battery starts to wear very fast if I have
the cd player and the screen going so no competition , B&S wins and you guys
must say Goodbye.

Well I arrived safely, and with my computer back in contact with a telephone
network it was time to read sinister posts(148) and post myself.

Asm said we can have fun changing names around, has anyone tried the porn
star name thingy, it's simple you take your middle name and the name of your
street and voila. I am now Brian Vermont.(this works particularly well in
Ponsonby where all the streets are named after places in America).

Down in this part of the world there is a thing called Vegemite which is
like marmite,ie;packed full of yeasty, B vitamin goodness, but not so black
and tarty, delicious, and all the people who butter their peanut butter
toast are most certainly doing what is just and true, god forbid the thought
of dry toast and mouth clamming peanut, yick. Though I must agree with Ernie
off sesame st who said something along the lines of peanut butter is grate
cos it sticks your mouth together so you can hum. And we all like a good hum
every now and then.

And someone else complained about summer, well I have hardly left the house
in three days cos it's so friggin cold and absolutely pissing down so if
anyone wants it I've got one southern winter going cheap, one lady owner,
prepared to swap for a northern summer or equivalent. Enquiries to the usual
address.