Sinister: simple, sophisticated and sexy

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Thu Jul 19 04:58:53 BST 2001

I have friends who are like that.  Cool, tall, vulnerable and luscious, whichever..

yes, anyhoo, that was my random babbling for the day.  I'm in Taiwan now, to study Chinese, which is, in all respects to my parents who've sent me here, a bit extreme, but I am learning a lot.  Which is why I haven't written to sinister in a long time.  But now that I have access to email, I will slink out of my lurkdom and into the sunshine..

So I was talking to my host mother yesterday, and she asked me if I went swimming everyday.  And I said no.  To which she said  "oh, you don't know how to swim?"  and..
me: no, I do, I just don't like swimming.
her: so you know how to swim, but you don't like swimming.
me: correct.
her: very strange.  very.

and this entire conversation, of course, was carried out in chinese.. I found it rather amusing that people find me strange even in Taiwan.  They also think it's strange that I don't eat meat, dairy products, eggs, or honey.  And they also think I eat too little.  (not true)

Once upon a time, I had things to say to Sinister, of my daring adventures in Taiwan.  They've somehow all disappeared to the back of my mind and now I'm horribly ticked, but I'll survive.  I'll just ramble.

If anyone would like strange looking postcards from Taiwan, send word!  (with name, address, and your order of business and such)

I've decided that when I get back to school, I will be recruiting members for a band.  I will put up a gigantic list of bands I like and say "if you like two or more of these bands and know how to play the guitar, the bass, the drums, or the keyboard, please contact Hye Min (ext. 8004)."  And I'll name it..  I don't what I'd name it.  I was thinking of The Evil Squirrels, but I think that name's already taken.  Maybe The Duckets or something like that.

Well, my 15 minutes is up, most of which was spent talking about stupid things that I had not intended to speak of.  I did not, however, speak of how much I missed my friends and will and such, so I will now scoot away before I do that again.  (oh and yes, I was terribly jealous of you all for going to the gigs and such.  I think I actually cried with envy when people talked of meeting struan.)

cheers,
hye min
xoxo

Do you want injections for that?