Sinister: B&S Day, 28th July 2001

Breams jeremyt at xxx.au
Thu Jul 19 09:14:19 BST 2001

It seems that the 28th is becoming quite popular, I think it should be
considered as a candidate for B&S day. You know, the day when all people of
all persuasions (yes even the twee amongst us) come together (separately) to
celebrate all things B&S.

Just think in years to come, there could be riots in the streets and
memorials unveiled to symbolise our fight for freedom against our MOR
oppressors. We can make banners and promotional flyers, and petition for the
execution of Toploader and Steps. Thousands will join our cause.

So anyways, I'll make a point of being one of the only, if not the only
listee celebrating in Perth, Aus. Seeing as the chances of me getting to a
picnic are about as good as me seeing B&S live.

Well, that's my allotted 15 seconds. I'll get back to my closet now.

"Gracefully, he steps of his soapbox and hides underneath"

Ta ra
Breams