Sinister: Take your marriage cock and love it

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 19 11:21:27 BST 2001

I have hardly left the house in three days cos it's so friggin cold and
absolutely pissing down so if anyone wants it I've got one British summer
going cheap, one careful owner, prepared to swap for any other climate in
the world. Enquiries to the usual address.

Seriously, we had floods in the Nottingham area yesterday. In the middle of
July. This is getting beyond a joke.

Of course, the obvious answer is to bugger off to another country. So I'll
be spending B&S day in the middle of Hungary. I'll be thinking of you.

Anyway, the reason for another post; lots of people seem to have been going
on about the Aislers Set recently; so some of you may be interested to know
that they're in session on John Peel TONIGHT (Thursday), 10pm-midnight, on
Radio 1. One of the songs they'll be playing is a Joy Division cover
apparently. Oh, and the White Stripes are on next week sometime.

What is the difference between being a fan of B&S and being obsessed?

Big Stu