Sinister: stuart murdoch is playing football in regents park tonight*

Apps Ben (Mr B) Ben.Apps at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 19 14:04:48 BST 2001

Good Afternoon, but oh how I wish it was good night,

David Strange Strange asked:

how would you go about
stealing bowling shoes as i really want a pair but dont know how to go about
getting them

I have long planned to steal bowling shoes, and here's how I was going to do
it. I would go to the alley wearing my most decrepid footwear (but not my
holey blue canvass pumps) casually swap them at the desk for a pair of
smooth soled size tens. (why is it they never check that you've paid to
bowl?), hang about on the arcades for half an hour or so, then cool as you
like walk out through the door. I hatched my plan when I was about eleven
and one day soon I might have the erm *gumption* to carry it out.

please don't dob me in to the rozzers!!!
Crumbs, what if someone on Sinister is an occifer of the law, or worse, a
bowling alley attendant. The game's up.

I don't like peanut butter or marmite, but when I have honey or jam or both
on toast I don't have butter too cos it spoils the lovely sweet taste. I
have a hunch though that it's just personal taste and doesn't matter either
way.

This lunchtime I am making myself sick eating the office's box of Ferrero
Rocher (etchulent*e*) cos when I got to the till in the sandwich shop my
shiny new ten pound note had run away, and I had to *put the sandwich back
on the shelf*

All random, but true.

Ben
XXX

*The validity of this subject line may or may indeed be a thinly veilled
attempt to get this boy some much needed exercise this evening. No liability
is accepted for this information turning out to be a scurrilous lie.