Sinister: The bowler's coaster ride

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Thu Jul 19 19:09:29 BST 2001

Hello,

>>I have long planned to steal bowling shoes, and here's how I was going to
do it. I would go to the alley wearing my most decrepid footwear (but not my
holey blue canvass pumps) casually swap them at the desk for a pair of
smooth soled size tens<<

That's the way I would do it, some bowling alleys don't even take your shoe
in, they just give you a pair on the goodwill that they trust you to return
them.  I can see why tho, I like bowling shoes, but a pair of shoes that
have been worn by thousands of very sweaty people never really tempted me.
Bowling balls are equally easy to steal really (you just need a bag), but
they're equally as grim, I once found a bowling ball with chewing gum stuck
inside the fingerhole yeeeerk.

I got my graduation photos back the other day you'd think if your parents
care about your graduation they'd tell you that your hat is wonky as the
photos are taken, but no, so I look like a bit of an idiot (as opposed to a
complete idiot?)

Did they say that the peel session songs will never be released?  I wonder
what songs will they have on the new single.. I love my car?  That new song
(songs? are they the same song?) in Ipswich and Birmingham?

I just realised that this is my fourth post in a week, can you tell that I
have too much free time?  I can, but don't feel bad if you couldn't, I've
had more time to work it out.

Bowling Shoes and Red Bulls
Ken