Sinister: clever and classless and free

lindsey baker beautifulconfusion at xxx.com
Thu Jul 19 20:07:46 BST 2001

hello sinister.

here i am again for my second post, wondering if i should supply the
obligatory self-description paragraph i omitted from the first, which i'm
sure would bu much less interesting than me showing up someday at a picnic
with a blue and white "hello, my name is" sticker affixed somewhere on my
face.

which then gets me thinking about first days of school or camp when the big
people decide it's a good idea for the little people to get a worksheet and
force themselves to actually walk around and find people who have a birthday
in april or particularly enjoy kiwi fruit (which i do). so suffice it to say
that at the end of this tangent, my name is lindsey and butter underneath
peanut butter just isn't american.

fluffer-nutters, however, are very much so, though the fluff mixed with
peanut butter can get very sticky, i find. i stick with bananas and pb.

and just so i do have content here, i am terribly upset that belle and
sebastian are apparently not dropping by the middle of america. it really
isn't all cows and things out here. though sometimes i wonder.

lindsey