Sinister: ten green bottles, ha-la-la-la-la

u07lec at xxx.uk u07lec at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 19 21:29:19 BST 2001

Very excited, as my second lot of mail order cds came through today. I'd like
to thank whoever recommended opalmusic to me, as they're wonderful!!! So quick,
and so many things I want. Although I really should curse you, because I have
spent lots of money there in the last three days, gone about £70 over my
overdraft limit, and been charged another £20 by my bank. Never go to the Bank
of Scotland, they're crap..... they charge you every time you breathe in their
general direction.......
But the best thing that came out of the whole thing is that I now ownJD (I
know, I'm slow...am I outcast now???!?!) and a box set of B&S stuff, (I don't
know what stuff, but it'll be nice to own anyway - phew, content!) and best of
all, Camera Obscura 'Eighties Fan', which is just AMAZING , so thanks to
everyone who mentioned that at any point in my list life (this is like the
oscars getting, or maybe the baftas, the slightly lower budget version).
on the subject of bread-spreads, my last words are : Milky Bar Spread.

ken - wonky hats are bad, but when I was twelve my family let me get my photo
taken with my entire skirt tucked into my tights, THAT was bad. And I didn't
even know until the photos were developed....

asm - yes, I love Pulp too, esp. the old stuff, nothing else reminds me of mid-
teen years quite so much, except maybe Supergrass and Ash.

erm, had lots of other things to say that were really interesting (no I didn't,
I just can't think of a way to finish my post.......)so
adios
lyns