Sinister: Here today, Still here tomorrow

Michelle R. snowyminor at xxx.com
Thu Jul 19 21:58:51 BST 2001

I think I'm going to be sick.
West Coast dates.
knew it was inevitable...
but still.
feeling woozy.
tylenol please. Someone.

  Composure. (yuck I just had a Shatner-esque moment
there it seems) So that lovely road trip out yonder to
California I was hoping for seems like it's not going
to happen since, once again, I've switched my funds to
another long-term goal. I need to be serious about
saving up since there's always that 'oh I'll just buy
it since I'll use it/it'll last me for a long long
time...so what's the harm?' I need to be frugal
dammit. Until I acheive that personal breakthrough....
   *poof!*
 You hear that? That was the sound of my plans to see
B&S.

Matt said: 'I see Red Bull everywhere now though.  I
think I saw it in that movie 'Legally Blonde' last
weekend, but I can't be sure.'
  I saw that film. Kinda cute. I didn't see any Red
Bull beverages anywhere though. For the first time in
my life though, while watching that film I felt like
joining a sorority.
  Well done Belfast Bob! Nice to have another official
band person up on stage, not that I'll have a chance
to see him play, but I digress :)  Yes, I was one of
those people who though he was a girl when I first saw
the cover. But he could be a model with that
androgynous look of his.
  I haven't bought cd's in a while (subconscious
attempt at frugality I suppose)and I'm feeling a bit
out-of-it in terms of music. It's kind of strange
though because it's like when one has one of their
senses dulled...another sense gets heightened. So I've
switched my interets to other things or I've found
greater interest in older things. It's really really
hot out and I'm feeling the affects of it...so if this
post makes absolutely no sense well there's a reason.
  Tim Meskers talked about Irvine Welsh. I read the
Acid House which was really entertaining in a warped
way (especially the bit about Rico the Squirrel. What
the hell?!). So I read it but that was enough of that
feller.
  B&S day is a nice idea

xx Michelle mitten xx