Sinister: XXX Hardcore Knockers XXX

mummy i've grazed my knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 20 17:50:36 BST 2001

I wish to start by apologising for just how rude the subject of my last post
was. I meant it to be a bit of a pun, but I'm not very good at things like
that. It turned out the pun was much better than I had intended but should
not have been seen by the unblemished minds of sinister tweefolk.

NEW SINGLE

Ken Chu has been on heat lately, purely in a posting sense.
I, like Gina, don't think that I Love My Car will be the a-side to the new
single. It's too odd and would get zero radio play. The new song at Ipswich
is much more of a likely candidate. I will try and get hold of recordings
for both this and the Birmingham gig to try and decide whether the new songs
were different.
Why does the Jeepster site still refer to JD as Jonathan & David? I would
have thought the record label that released it could have got the title
right, even if HMV et al. couldn't

SMOKE

I wasn't going to wear my Stow t-shirt at the picnic, but I've been provoked
now. It is very big so I can hide inside it, then Mr. Casarotto won't be
able to find me.

DRIBBLING OBSESSION

This is not my obsession with dribbling, but more my dribbling as a result
of my obsession with Struan.
I have been reading The Picture Of Dorian Gray and decided my obsession is
like that of Basil Hallwards. Unfortunately he comes across as a very sad,
meek and socially depraved man.

One day I might be normal.

Chris Jones.