Sinister: leggit leggit leggit its the rozzers

Louise Lee louise at xxx.uk
Sat Jul 21 16:54:24 BST 2001

well hello and welcome to my second post, i thought i would, as tomorrow i
am going away to devon for a few days to see my other half, and though, hey
why not clog up my own inbox, so when i get back i'll have........300+ mails
to read! woo!

today i am tired, got in late,  0130h from being at the garage, Corporation
Blend, G-Bug (formerly glitterbug) and the fabulous Ciccone were playing,
and although they seemed a bit down backstage after, they were quite good -
although being my first time at one of thier gigs, i couldn't judge i
suspect.

took a couple of pics with my polaroid i zone thing they came out good,
which was nice, most f my photos come out shite!  but scanning them so
people can see any kind of detail is, well, not so easy!  see
http://members.tripod.co.uk/room237/ciccone1.jpg
http://members.tripod.co.uk/room237/ciccone2.jpg

anyhow, i is off to get some sleepy poos, toodle pipski

lou

http://members.tripod.co.uk/room237/index.html
http://www.livejournal.com/~flamingkitties