Sinister: heavy bees

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Sun Jul 22 06:39:12 BST 2001

thanks for all your peel sesh offers.  i've been too caught up in a sea of
random cultural events this week to read any email until now.  wednesday was
tomb raider (i know it's lowest common denominator cinema but i kind of like
having a common denominator with people sometimes, even if it is low.  and
angelina rocks.)  then scrambled up into the realms of musical genius at a
terry callier gig on thursday, before tumbling down again into my local
sweaty cellar aka indie disco on friday.  phew.

anyway, turns out that david moore offered to do me a tape ages ago when i
originally asked him, which makes sense really.  somehow i (or my mail
programme) had just not been paying attention.

marmite on toast certainly features in my hangover cure.  i always thought
it helped because of the high salt content though.  (the rest of the cure
btw is 1 pint water + 1 black coffee + 1 banana - never fails.)  but agh -
blending the butter and marmite first to get an even spread?  WHO would EVER
bother to do that?  even domestic goddesses have to draw the line somewhere,
surely.

drusillas was great today.  i nearly got carried away and sponsored a guinea
pig.  and did you know that the maximum number of bees ever to settle on a
human is 340,000, equivalent to the weight of a ten year old boy?

before i go, here's my gorgeous thing of the month: the world won't end by
the pernice brothers - buy it and break your heart like an egg on the
kitchen floor.

i'm now half asleep surrounded by candles.  recipe for disaster (much like
vegemite + peanut butter).

morpheus calls...

luv archel xxx

ps: to asm and orb: i am the queen of typos, hence archel in the first
place.  being called orb is quite cool and mysterious though, isn't it?

Rachel Playforth
'She may not be famous, but she's right' - Homer Simpson

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com