Sinister: London picnic on the 28th

elenita 99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Sun Jul 22 14:58:56 BST 2001

Hello hello

Soooo...picnic time has almost come.

Where: in front of the Odeon Cinema on Parkway Road, out of Camden tube
station, on the right side of the road.
When: at 2 o'clock (but if you are 10 minutes late we will wait for you)
How: you come along and spot me, I am short and French, I will have red
shoes and a blue shiny handbag. And possibly some friends if they are out of
bed, and a frisbee if I dont forget it.
What:  food that you like, drinks that you like, music if you want, games,
friends, a coat in case it will rain, energy, etc...

If you get lost, if you are scared or if you need the toilets you can ring
me on 07950 773 942, or email me beforehand at elenita99 at hotmail.com. We
will take good care of you, come, it will be fun. I promise, even.

So...see you on Saturday? Yeah, this Saturday.
Mwah mwah
Elena