Sinister: i love my bike, but a car would make more sense

Amy Bancroft phoenixx_ala at xxx.com
Mon Jul 23 19:43:06 BST 2001

hey

US TOUR
Just wanted to say that I’m planning to attend all the us tour gigs.   If anyone else is thinking the same, send an email my way.  I’m in Michigan and will be driving,  so this is basically an offer to pick up the coolest people, sinister listees – of course, on my way west.  A bit premature-we don’t even know the dates yet, you say.  I suppose that I’m just HYPED about quitting my job and seeing Belle & Sebastian and having a wild time.
Kyra: I’m not too loud, that’s about all the caps I could handle, oh – well maybe a few more.

For those of you choosing to fly, instead of driving with me *BOO*, travelocity.com has some good bargains to San Francisco and ?? (like $200 from chicago & the east coast).

A MIDWEST PICNIC
I still consider myself a newish listee, but I’m taking the lead and SERIOUSLY suggesting a picnic PARTY in the wisconsin, chicago, michigan, and indiana area.  Yes, I realize that this is a large geographic area.  But
.any ideas are welcome.  Once I tally where all you guys are, we can decide on the locale(s).

I RECOMMEND
OhGr’s Welt CD: whether you like electronica or not, its fascinatingly GREAT, especially Pore.

THE LAST WORD ON PB
its yummy.
and
marshmallow fluff is on any supermarket shelf in the US,and used to make delightful things like my grandma's PB and choc fudge.  Its vegetarian unlike regular marshmallows.  And its most often produced by a company that makes their millions off other highly-processed foods, like one-minute macaroni and powdered cheese.  Yes, this is capitalism.

I have no editter, and I have never been a major in the english party.
I thought that was witty, but perhaps not.

I was told I was an idealist, so I looked up the exact meaning of an 'ideal' - something that exists only in the mind without fault or a conception embodying perfection.  Are all b&s fans idealists to some extent?  Maybe idealists with a touch of cynacism(sp)?

amy b.

ps. i don't know what on earth marmite is, but it sounds like a sort of tick.