Sinister: One more picnic thing and I'll shut up

elenita 99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 23 21:54:32 BST 2001

Hello people

A listee called Ben kindly reminded me today that I didn't tell you where we
meet on the hill in case you are late.
The meeting point is on top of the hill, that is when you cannot climb
further. There will be a big group of people and that will be us.

Sorry for being a bad picnic mummy, I wont do it again.
See you on Saturday
Elena xx