Sinister: stuart's place of worship

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 23 22:55:07 BST 2001

Hello again,

Sorry everyone, I promised myself I wouldn't post for a long, long, long
time, but something came up.  My friend is going to Scotland in a few weeks,
and he desperately wants to know the details on Stuart's church/(former)
place of work. Does anyone know anything?  Is it even still standing?  Any
help would be appreciated,

And if you thought that was uninteresting, check this out...

I don't remember if 15 minutes is the minimum or maximum, so I'll continue
on.  I got VH1 Classic last week, which is a must for any 80's pop music
fan, and I saw a video for the Zombie's "Time of the Season", followed
directly by the Byrd's "Turn, Turn, Turn", both of which were covered by our
very own B+S.  How (un)exciting!

even less interesting is...

I saw the movie "Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle" last night.  It was
pretty good, and I recommend it for a cheap rental.  It's better than most
of the dreck out there anyway.  I was wondering if everyone's favorite
Dorothy Parker enthusiast had any thoughts.

as if it couldn't get any worse...

My birthday is exactly 5 months after B+S Day.  I'm just not that special.

And last, and probably the least:

Is anyone else going to the Radiohead show in Atlanta next week?  I'll be
there with some friends, and although chances are about .0003% that I'll
actually see you maybe I'll wear a shirt or a pin just in case.  You never
know.  Oh, and even a longer shot, if anyone is going to the Birmingham
(Alabama, that is) *NSYNC show on August 8th, you won't be suffering alone.
I'll probably wear a belle and sebastian shirt then too.  My car would have
had a b+s sticker, until some local hooligans shattered my back
windshield...argh....

that's more than enough for now, so bye bye bye

-Matt