Sinister: wheRe'S BiLL GRuNdy NoW?

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 24 11:06:24 BST 2001

hello the land of sinister...

Haven't posted for a long time my droogies, been away
and then so very lazy for my own sake...
it stRuck me as very weird indeedy the fact that noone
mentioned the muRdeR of the 23yRs old italian veck
duRing the Genoa Riots...  you must have seen it... it
was in the news all over the world... the poor veck
lying down the street, shot in the head by a rozzie,
with his mozgies spread all over the hot asphalt!!
you must have seen that... unless you're all twee
malchicks and ptitsas and talking about this kind of
things is totally inappropriate...
So my little bratties, i was in London town, having
loads of fun with my droogs up there... we went to
Glasgae toon as well and saw the Belles live... two
times in Glasgow and once in London in the Royal
Albert Hall nonetheless.. but you all read about the
gigs so I'm not going to fag you with details...
I was having loads of fun when a bratchny bouncer
decided that i was talking to the wrong people, some
devotshkas making a bit of a fuss and told me that my
ticket was not for the arena but for the circle thingy
upstairs... ho hum... i was ready to creech in my
loudest voice "How dare thou, thou globby bottle of
cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the
yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunich jelly
thou", like Alex would, but the merzky ol' sod was far
too big for me to do something like that... so i just
moved upstairs my little bratties...
The CameRa ObscuRa gig at the Spitz on Saturday the
30th, the following night of the Belles' gig at the
RAH was gReat!! you should all buy this pop-disk
"eighties fan" it's amazing... plus, Mr John Peel
played it on the radio himself... Mr Stuart was at the
gig too, and after the gig was over and some cool DJs
were playing their pop-disks, I saw him bouncing about
in Soft Cell's "tainted love" and other tunies...
I stayed in the UK for 3 weeks... and when i came back
to greece I was feeling a bit shagged and fagged and
fashed, it having been a 3-weeks time of some small
energy expenditure, O my brothers... and your humble
narrator felt the depression kicked in the moment she
stepped out of her plane...
But thank Bog, I've got everything sassed now, and I'm
moving to Scotland in 5 months... and that'll be for
good this time oh my pretty droogies...
I'd like to cease the opportunity here and ask
mademoiselle ARantza (hope i've written the name down
right) to email me since i have not her email addy...
and of course send big hugs to my C-Bear and to
Monsieur PF the music-genres-bastardiser, and to my
Lixi-Lux and to Mml Sally the
cutest-singing-madonna-tunies-in-her-bedroom Moore,
and to Juicy-the-luscious-Lucy and monsieur Casbaggio,
and Captain Marvo and all Mell-StReetians, and to PF's
editor of course and monsier David-Big-Daddy-MooRe and
and and... all of you my cute droogies...
Appypolly loggies for all the cal written down in this
post... do take care the lot of you...
hugs
  Velotchka Devotchka xxx