Sinister: wishin' and hopin'

jo perry joiscurious at xxx.com
Wed Jul 25 00:42:25 BST 2001

Hello pleasant people,
No, i have not forgotten how to spell, nor have i
become a southern baptist preacher who insists on
shouting God's word,in case you thought that.
I am listening to Dusty Springfield wondering how she
maintained such a fine head of hair, i assume its
hairspray, its not really a question worthy of too
much speculation.

Unfortunately my boyfriend has no knowledge of Belle
and Sebastian, and therefore in order for our
relationship to continue harmoniously i will have to
introduce him to their splendour.

This is where you can help, thankfully you will not
need an empty washing up bottle or a yard of the
elusive sticky back plastic to help me.(not really
elusive more like a trek to homebase to purchase it)
I wish to know which song i should lure him in with.
Mayfly was my first love, and it will be my last, but
what should his be?

A mishearing that could be illustrated....

Vicar type person: "Go in peace my child"

Child: "peas?"

Lurve jojo xx

Drink your weak lemon drink... NOW!