Sinister: I wart in a thaw

the narrow wizard ol04 at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 25 15:30:08 BST 2001

its that time again when i lose my friends
go walkabout I got the bends from pressure

not just a James lyric
but true cos I've got another silly dissertation to do
but this ones shorter than the last
and i dont have other essays due the same week
so you can expect me to go less mad than i did last time

and this time i get a masters degree (woo and indeed hoo!)
still cant get a job though

anyway onto more important matters
somebody claimed to have seen a kids prog that was up there with bagpuss
this is of course blasphemy
and will be dealt with most severely

Have been listening to Television Personalities a lot lately
you all should too
a fellow sinisterine recommended them to me
and as im not expecting the tape she said she'd make for me anytime this
century
I went out and bought some lovely second hand vinyl
you should do that too
they sound like a collision between
the modern lovers
and
felt
which can't be a bad thing (unless lawrence got hurt in the collision)

Also bought more orange juice stuff and some moose
but I dont have suzanne by Moose
and its one of my all time fave tracks
so if anyone has a copy they can get to me
then I'll love you for
ever and ever

On the B&S front
yet again I have turned a set of flatmates into fans of
THE MIGHTY BELLE AND SEBASTIAN
so that's pretty cool
but none of them have bought corduroy clothing yet
so still some work to do before I move out in a months time.

God bless you all
      and
God bless Les Paul

      owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon