Sinister: B and S is becoming a pop band

Daniela Varanda peptidio at xxx.com
Wed Jul 25 21:28:21 BST 2001

Hello.

I feel so happy that B and S is coming to Brazil,I
would never have expected they could come here, mainly
at the festivel they will play (Free Jazz). But I wish
the media weren't spreading the news so much and
making them a pop band.

I have a favorite band that I cannot watch anymoe. At
least not near them, because it became a huge band and
everybody is interested on seeing them play, even if
they don't like their music. And it's so sad when you
have to spend hours and hours waiting on a line to see
small dolls playing very far from your eyes.

I hope I can calmly watch B and S in october...and
tell you I could LISTEN and SEE them.

xxxx

Daniela