Sinister: I don't mind pratical jokes - I just don't see why we must elect them President

Laura Llew lleweth at xxx.com
Wed Jul 25 21:37:57 BST 2001

Oh, my kamikaze kumquats, how are we doing this sweat drenched July day? I
can't complain myself. OK - I'm lying. I can always complain! I could be
snuggled under the comfort of my covers listening to Struan's fey voice
gently drift to me as the band played tune after melodious heart wrenching
song in my bedroom with Arik (whose girlfriend somehow- i dunno - fell into
a coil of rope and a mess of duct tape to find herself writhing around in a
basement somewhere to be discovered at a later date completely unharmed but
with a new found mission that involved unclothed pygmies, tribal dances, and
body paint in a third world country where she has no ability to contact
people who she used to love but no longer feels able to talk to) and I could
still find the air to warm, the notes too high, and myself stuck on number
three on my list of Top Ten Reasons Why Isobel's Bum Is Like The Pentagon
(it's large enough to have it's on zip code, it has a distinctive
shape.....)

Of course, there have not been any scheduled concerts in my bedroom as of
yet and I content myself with taking advantage of the warm weather and
abundant woods nearby.  I do not know about going to the woods to live
deliberately or fronting out only the essential facts but I must say that
those mosquitoes sure do try to suck out all the marrow of Llew. I am
covered so completely in bites where the bugs have had their feast nibbling
away at me that I'm not sure of what to do. However, I am comforted by the
fact that I now have an instant game of connect the dots to entertain me
wherever I am. Perhaps I will get lucky and one of them will form the
silhouette of Elvis and I can be featured in the next Enquirer. Yet, with
all of this I am still planning to embark on another camping trip tomorrow
at Graveyard Fields. . It's the loveliest of places off of the Blue Ridge
Parkway and I'm quite excited to go.

The Networking Nymph Mandee posted about a Sinister Montana camping trip. I
realize that it was most likely a jest but the key words of "pjs",
"campfire", and "lazing" were all mentioned in conjunction with one of my
favorite states. Ever since my parents took my brother camping through
Yellowstone and various parts of Canada while abandoning my sister and I
with a vapid babysitter who had an odd obsession with the movie "Working
Girl", I have wanted to go on a long camping trip out west. I am so there,
even if I have to crash it and sneak in every night to steal another one of
you away to my secret hide out. For now, I shall settle with my camping trip
scheduled tomorrow at Graveyard Fields (New Awlins Lauren will know of where
I'm talking since that is where she lost her camping virginity).

I was recently informed by Kosher Kirk that he thought due to the title
"TRANSATLANTIC MIX TAPE COMPETITION" that only people across the puddle
could compete. Rubbish! While I have decided to now only become romantically
involved with people from other countries (this way when I'm obnoxious,
neurotic, or incredibly self involved they won't take it personally but just
naturally assume that it's because I'm an American), I accept tapes from
anyone and everyone. Currently, I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of ear
candy from Senor Jay who lives in Georgia but isn't a Braves fan (I worry
how I can expect great things out of such a person as well ... but I do).
Currently I've been falling in love with the latest entry which is
absolutely wondrous. It ends with "You were always on my mind" followed by
(my weakness) the Pixies' "Where in my mind?"

Ken Chu, I love Yhu.

Laura
"meeting all of your Laura Llew needs since 1977"

ps - Madeleine, I hope you're not feeding your cat any of that Marmite
monstrosity. She has the most delicate of tummies
pps - blue is my favorite color but with this new hotmail setup I feel as if
I'm writing on the remains of a smurf massacre. B&S isn't the only one who
needs a new business consultant.