Sinister: true love waits in haunted attics

Michelle R. snowyminor at xxx.com
Thu Jul 26 00:26:06 BST 2001

   B&S have covered some nice tunes, but I seriously
think they should do the Association's 'Never my
Love.' What a amazingly gorgeously grate-tastic song!
It's got a nice organ solo too! There's also people in
the band going
'baba ba ba BA ba baba' and so on. So they should
cover that song mmmm hmm.
   People have been talking about how they like
summer, which is a season I oppose. In the summer you
wear tank tops, shorts, etc etc what you will...but
you can only go so far in terms of wearing nothing. In
Fall/Winter, you just put another nice layer of
snuggly clothes on and presto! you are warm.
   Matt Henderson mentioned wearing a B&S pin to the
Radiohead gig next week which I thought was a nice
idea. I think I'll do the same. I'm really excited
about that show since I've been waiting 5 years to see
them. I missed them in concert twice (twice!! for
shame...) due to circumstances I couldn't control. 1)I
was in a crappy school play which I could not get out
of. I played a girl who wanted to get married etc etc
but got dumped by her boyfriend at the Senior Prom. It
was nice though since kids in the audience kept
yelling 'you dog!' to the actor playing my punk-ass
boyfriend.
anyway 2) The day I was leaving for the UK was the day
of the second gig I missed. So I will not miss this
even if I have to crawl to the show with missing
limbs!
   My friend has been trying to get on 'Who Wants to
be a Millionaire' lately (which is kinda tough) but I
really think she's gonna do it one day soon. I on the
other hand...am more of a reality show person. There's
so many out there and I want to get on them all.
Except of course:
   ~ Fear Factor. Why: I do not want to eat any
crickets/beetles/other insect and I don't want 400
rats dumped on me as they gnaw on my flesh.
   ~ Big Brother. Why: well it's obvious, I don't
think someone holding a knife to my throat would be
much fun.

xxMichelle 'mitten'xx