Sinister: stella bella

Merry Prankster ferrisfubar at xxx.com
Thu Jul 26 02:48:01 BST 2001

it's one of those hotlongislandsummernights. for those of
you who do not know what it feels like: go to a zoo and ask
to step into the butterfly house. then spend 24 hours
trying to
a) escape from beautiful bugs
b) keep the sweat from forming droplets on your eyebrows
of course, we do not have those little dishes of honey that
they put out for the butterflies all over the place. we do
have an abundance of boredoutoftheirmind disgruntled
teenagers who roam the streets at night somehow feeling
that sucking hotsmoke into their lungs will
a) make them look all sexylike
b) cool...them...down???
c) calm their stressful nerves from their fretful day of
s.l.e.e.p.i.n.g.

i am seeing r-a-d-i-o-h-e-a-d on august 7th in nyc.  woo! i
will be the one pleading for them to play "exit music" and
to "shut up with the weird stuff" *hopefully they will do
both*

rufus wainwright is SUPERB.
catpower can sing her little heart out
the lucksmiths make me so very happy
nick drake makes me want to drive on the expressway forever
with my windows open
and moses leroy's tribute to sesame street "fuzzy" fills me
with monster gladness

bravo to the sinisterist who wrote the entire email "alex
from clockwork orange" style. a job well done.

i just finished reading .electric koolaid acid test. which
is actually where i grabbed the name "merry prankster"
i wish i was mountain girl from the ken kesey crowd. large
and wild

last night i hung about at my english teacher's house. well
i suppose he is not my teacher anymore. we played with
magnetic poetry and i subtly left my emotions for him on
his refrigerator as he went to get a book for me to see
from a different room.
promise you won't tell him though
leaving with a quote,

(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens; only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
eecummings
(ignore his leaf falling poem and read his l.o.v.e. poetry)

peace
love
and one depressed american who does not have a picnic to go
to,
alice virginia

*a suggested read: GRIFFIN AND SABINE by nick bantock.
promise me that at least one of you will follow me up on
this. it's heartthrobbinggoodness*

=====
"the best damn minigolfer out there"