Sinister: open the door, get on the floor

Apps Ben (Mr B) Ben.Apps at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 26 13:57:14 BST 2001

Sam got the new SFA album. So did I. Only I haven't got a posh stereo. 'It's
not the end of the World' is my favourite, sounds like the Carpenters. Which
is a good thing.

Looks like B&S day's gona be a scorcher (in the good old UofK). Might have
to ditch my cords for shorts. Bring tambourines, recorders, maraca's and
guitars to Primrose Hill. Flowers in your hair. Sweet music in the air.
It'll be like the summer of 69 all over again. I'm guessing.

Chris Perriman asked:
"so how would B&S be described best as a mathematical equation?"
What about:
            _________
B&S = ___  /
         \/ all tweevil     hee hee!

Ribena and scones in Jurassic Park anyone? Now that *would* be a sinister
picnic. Soundtrack by T Rex, live on Triceratops of the Pops.

sorry, *old* joke.

I'm in work and just took a phone call from a lady who sounded like she was
standing in a schoolyard. It took me away for a moment. There were kids
voices shouting and playing, I was waiting for the strings and dum-d-dum der
dum-d-dum of IYFS to glide in when she said "HE-LLO-OO?" This goddam band'll
get me sacked. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Hi Ho. Lunch is over. back2reality.

Ben
XXX

PS Hooray for the strawberries and cream girl for saying "And as for cars
they're evil."