Sinister: the boy done wrong again

Apps Ben (Mr B) Ben.Apps at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 26 17:13:36 BST 2001

Lovely people,

My humblest apologies. I said......

Chris Perriman asked:
"so how would B&S be described best as a mathematical equation?"
What about:
            _________
B&S = ___  /
         \/ all tweevil     hee hee!

But it all went horribly wrong. I was trying to pictorially demonstrate B&S
= the root of all tweevil, it was hilarious at the time, honestly we (well
I) were wetting ourselves. But then it went all pear shaped and I've egg on
my face and any other number of food related embarrassments. So sorry,
really really sorry. :-/

Crumbs, now I've kinda wasted everyone's time *again*, but I couldn't just
leave it. Best think of some content or something quick to dig me outa this
hole......right, MyMomSays you're very cruel cos I thought I had a crush but
I don't, hey you did apologise straight aways so you're forgiven if I am.

Aint Ken magic for doin' that temporary archive. Someone give the man a job.
Why cockscrew.com though?

I'm banishing myself now for a year or two til i have something worthwhile
to say and before I break something else.

ttfn

ben