Sinister: they'll hop & giggle & wiggle, until it gets too dark

john john john88john88 at xxx.com
Thu Jul 26 18:43:46 BST 2001

Dear Sinister

i was at the dentist today!  just for a normal check-up, but it was
doublescary, because my sister is on holiday.. she’s usually the dental
nurse for my dentist, and holds my hand when i’m ready to faint from the
needles, and i thought i was going to get a big scary nurse that would
squeeze my hand supersore.. it turned out that the nurse was really fab, my
hand was untouched, and i was out of the door as quickly as i’d came in…

i popped into a shop on the way home & bought some fizzy strawberry laces,
which i ate along the road, as i was looking about & watching things &
people. it was a wee bit rainy, so there wasn’t many people about, but there
were some ducks in the river and on the pond in the park, who looked a bit
wet, but i suppose ducks do from time to time

i was nearly home, and there was a bunch of wee rough kids who were looking
at me.. they were about 100 yards away, but i could hear them say ‘john’ to
each other.. i was ready to walk around them, and the quiet & demure one
with a sweet smile let me past.. one of the loud & rough ones said ‘sorry, i
thought you were john..’ i didn’t say a thing, and when i walked past, the
same girl appeared to have realised my fleece was a girl’s top, and shouted
at me.  i had never seen these kids before

i got home & watched some telly & ate some more laces (my tongue’s all
fizzed away now)... LA 7’s fab, apart from on the outtakes, when they had
one of those director’s ‘cut’ board thingies, and it said J.Maxwell on it..
baaaa

i called my sister at her cottage to tell her of the trauma, and we spent
ages talking about spiders and camping, and she’s going to orkney soon.. i
went a few years ago, and it’s absolutely gorgeous.. but it’s really bad for
hay fever

b&s day soon! and i hope everybody & a few more are going to be in north
berwick on Saturday.. i’m not actually going myself… i think i’ll go isolate
myself up in the hills with my mp3 player and sob the day away and have
lovely cheese & ham sandwiches..

anyways, i’m away to watch hollyoaks..

byeee,
johnjohn.