Sinister: I got a new partner riding with me.

David Clark. Doyster at xxx.nz
Fri Jul 27 02:22:18 BST 2001

I'm just writing to let Jonny know he can relax a little on the Elvis thing
as "Always on my mind" is more properly a Willie Nelson song
(Any who are familiar with Palace will now understand the title line.)And
it's pretty safe to assume that were there an Elvis, he would certainly not
be down the Willows this Friday.

I read of a woman once who had caught one of the real Elvis' silk scarves
once and had then set out to catch as many as she could from the
impersonators of the world (why both Elvis and his league of Elvii insist on
chucking neck gear I do not know) at the time of writing she had over 200
carefully folded in a drawer in her room.

To all those who have quibbled on all matters toast and jam (shit, had
anyone mentioned jam), you may be pleased to know that I have found the Good
Doctor.

<http://www.drtoast.com/>

I'm sure he can set us  right, and he seems to have a Haiku or two.