Sinister: I won't forget the subject thjs time (only mispell it)

Priscila Moura thepris at xxx.com
Fri Jul 27 02:55:52 BST 2001

Hello darling Children of Sinister,

I forgot to give a title to my last posting, so pardon me for my dullness.
Just got in from a trip this evening and reached for my computer like a
child reaches for a bag of sweets. I'm really beginning to enjoy this
(especially given the recent bout of writing frenzy), how lovely to come
home to all 1500 of you!

So much to say, how do I string it all together?

Sleeping sans knickers: I thought I was alone in this but no! There's at
least one other female like me (I'm assuming they are female). I haven't
slept without for about 20 years now, erotic situations excepted (that would
really be taking it too far...). Ever since I was around eight and slept au
naturel one night and had a dream I still haven't forgotten. I was in the
playground at school and some boys lifted my blue uniform skirt while I
wasn't looking. It was quite a regular occurence at that age, but this time
I had no undies on and the entire playground saw my bits and laughed. Talk
about traumatic. It still affects how I sleep today.

Another vestige of my childhood is that Sunday feeling people have been
talking about. Get this: I work shifts and even if it's NOT Sunday but I
have to go to work after my days off, I STILL get it! I hate that feeling,
it's so depressing and evokes some miserable times...

Someone wrote about B&S becoming a pop band. B&S ARE a pop band! Aren't
they? Anyway, I'd be a lot happier if the likes of them started having no.1
singles than the likes of Hearsay, but then again that would mean that
mankind had evolved somewhat and I have a feeling we're not *quite* that far
up the evolutionary ladder just yet.

I'm looking forward to the pic'n'nick. Silly me, I deleted picnic mummy's
instructions and thought I could look them up in the archives but when I
looked...there were no archives! So I'll be the girl rambling on her own at
the top of the hill at Greenwich on Sunday 29th at two in the morning.
Nevermind, I'll eat all my strawberries and cream myself and will
subsequently be sick in what I hope will be a pretty shade of pink.

All the talk on Isobel's arse is getting a bit tedious...I'd like to bring
in a new topic of discussion: How about we discuss Sarah's knockers for a
change? Having been to two gigs, I am of the opinion that they are far more
impressive than Isobel's derriere...

Carsmile Steve said that going to a gig in Brazil was taking things a bit to
far. Why, Steve, I thought my efforts would be admired given that sinister
is a list for B&S ANORAKS! Furthermore,

a) I'm from there
b) my entire family lives there
c) I go every year so why not go when B&S are there?
d) I work for an airline and a ticket costs me £75
e) If B&S were playing in the South Pole and I wanted to go, that would be
entirely my problem.
f) there is no f
z)wipe that silly car-smile off your face!

love & strawberry kisses,

THE Pris

"Cars suck"