Sinister: I'm so excited to be sending my first post

Belle The Kissing Dog kissingbelle at xxx.com
Fri Jul 27 14:01:41 BST 2001

Well how on earth am I supposed to sleep tonight? Firstly I got an e-mail
today saying I was officially allowed to write to you lovely people in
person... and secondly I am going to meet some of you tommorow.
I suppose I should tell you how I came to be on this list. It happened some
time ago now. When I was young and only 6 months old I went to a picnic with
the girl. Afterwards I wanted to say thankyou and hello to you all
personally... but the girl told me that I couldn't. So I had to sit pleading
with her for hours until she gave in and let me use her e-mail. And that
just won't do... I have to do enough sitting pleading with her already...
otherwise I don't think that she would ever give me any of her food and it
is always so much nicer than anything she puts in my plate.
So here I am writing my first official letter and I don't half feel proud.
It is probably a good thing that I didn't have an e-mail account all that
time ago though. Now  that I'm 7 and half months old I can handle the
responsibility much better.
The girl tells me that we are off to a picnic tommorow... and we will see
some of you people...  not only that but we will be at the beach... You can
see why this would make me so excited can't you? I will be able to swim, dig
and kiss everybody all on the same day... So I have been preparing myself
... collecting things I think the girl should bring with us... she doesn't
seem to appreciate it too much and says that the plant pot can stay out of
the house thankyou very much and that I shouldn't have ripped up the
magazine... Sometime she really she can be a little ungrateful...
Love and lots and lots of kisses espcially to those I won't see tommorow,
Belle