Sinister: burglary, a copper & IYFS

Priscila Moura thepris at xxx.com
Fri Jul 27 16:10:26 BST 2001

Hello kiddywinks,

This is only a quick one cos I'll be seeing some of you tomorrow anyway. I
woke up this morning to realise someone had tried to break into my flat.
They tried to kick the door in while I was away the previous night and I
only realized today. It really freaked me because had I been at home, the
door wouldn't have been locked and they would have got in.
The good thing was I got the police to come round and they sent a young lad
who was just soooooo cute! I kept wanting to ask his name and looking him in
the eye all the time but it was difficult making the conversation more
personal. The only time anything personal was said was when I turned IYFS
down on the stereo and he said "Is that the new Belle & Sebastian?" and I
replied "Yeah, but it's not new. Do you like 'em?" and he said yes. Cool,
we've already got one thing in common.
A policeman with taste in music and a good looking one at that. Mmmm...I
can't wait until my flat gets burgled properly...

xxx
The strawberriesandcreamgirl Pris