Sinister: bring on the jokes!

Kyla Schuller kylaschu at xxx.com
Fri Jul 27 22:15:02 BST 2001

Hello,

Oh Goody!  Not only do we have "A charming lady member
of the proletariat, resplendent in cheap H Samuel
merchandise - her ear was clanging like cutlery in a
sack," but now we have women = dumbshits jokes! I love
it!  It's wonderful how discussing an election is
deemed too uncomfortable, but derogotary humor goes
unchecked!

( I mean no personal offense, and I hope I'm not
breaking any list rules, but there are some things one
feels compelled to give her 2 cents about.)

On a lighter note, my friend in portland oregon
reports seeing a small group of people parading down
the street last weekend playing tubas and other such
instruments made out of cardboard along to taped
marching music! they turned out to be the Lucksmiths,
and apparently they joined my friend and the other
kids in their Super8 parade and are quite nice
fellows.

and I will be celebrating Belle & Sebastian day
tomorrow with my *new* (but far away) girlfriend, who
introduced me to the wonders of B & S one spring day.
We will be riding around in her big truck in her hick
logging town singing madly. Maybe I'll even buy some
American equivalent of Ribena.

Happy B & S day,

kyla