Sinister: not enuff love

the narrow wizard ol04 at xxx.uk
Sun Jul 29 15:27:27 BST 2001

howdy doo sinister folks

how were yer picnics and stuff
I was gonna be in north berwick enjoyin the sun
but my lift went without me
so I missed out

but then she lost in the final of the tennis tournament she went to
and so i gues she's been punished for not letting me sit on the beach and
be twee

so anyway i spent B&S day being boring stuck in my flat in stirling and
couldnt go out cos of all the bloody tourists in town

MMMMMM bloody tourists that was the album that featured dreadlock holiday
altogether now
"I don't like cricket......
.....I love it"
MMMMM weird ass white boy reggae, doncha just love it

what i dont love though is bands who sample huge amounts of classic tracks
and then murder them with shite beats and/or rapping over the top.
top offenders at the minute are Faithless who destroyed rare birds
sympathy for one of their album tracks
though on the plus side at least it doesnt sound the same as every other
track faithless have ever done
its just as shit though

right im off to sunbathe
well see if i can become white instead of my current pale blue colour.

with that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon.