Sinister: i'm worth my weight in vinyl

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Sun Jul 29 16:10:20 BST 2001

hi all,

i'm going to norway for free, that's right, free!
lucky me -
i got a letter from a ferry company with a questionaire and i thought it was
one of those 'fill in this form and you could win a trip on one of our
ferries' kinda things, but i read it properly and it said that the
questionaire had to be filled in on the ship and handed to the information
officer. i read all the small print and it seems i'm off on a weekend break
to bergen, and i can take up to 3 extra passengers for reduced fares! so my
whole band is going.  you have to pay for meals, it says, but we're just
going to stock up on bread and cheese and stuff and make sandwiches in the
cabin - wo hoo!

the newcastle picnic seems to be off due to lack of interest (i'm
dissapointed in you - grr).  well, not off completely, it's just going to be
me and carsmile steve getting drunk.  somebody mentioned that they didn't
want to meet the man because he's (sini)famous, well i've never met *any*
sinistreens yet and what better way to start than right at the top (or near
the top, he's not quite llaura llew or ken chu now is he?).

speaking of the lloverly llascivious miss llew(d), i'd like to say 'i agree'
with her points about hotmail's new layout and also, why are the new mails
added to the top of the list now instead of the bottom?,  i was reading them
as usual starting at the top of the pile and people were replying to things
that were said a few mails later, most confusing.

i am nearly finished downloading the black session from the truly G|R|A|T|E
www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk [go there now, my jedi mind tricks are
forcing you to go]
i can only get one song per day as it takes 20 minutes to download a 3
minute song, is this normal?, it's prolly my s  l  o  w computer.
but they're dead, dead good, so there.

WOW!!!!!
a stealth bomber just flew past my window!!!
there's an air show going on just down the coast today but still, wow!

that seems a nice high note to leave on, so i will
bye
{Pez*}

ps   Richard Gillanders, yes you, thanks for the corrections to the '...
sexual athlete' lyrics, i've listened back and it seems you're right on all
counts.  Cheers

www.pez.com - the wonderful world of pez ;)

ivorytowers.8m.com - ivory towers records

www.drpez.com - Dr Pez, Spain's premier fish doctor (i think)