Sinister: mummy i've knelt in a cherry...

mummy i've grazed my knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Sun Jul 29 21:00:44 BST 2001

I don't like being 'the first', it means people look at me. On the other
hand I don't like being late. I was late yesterday and Stuart had to give me
directions at the top of Primrose Hill on my phone. Everyone turned round
and stared at me as I walked towards them. Ooohhh.
Feather Boa chose the subject line. She brought cherries and I knelt in one
and thought I was dying.
Ken Chu was smaller than I thought.
I hope Priscila is alright. She brought some Ribena in a glass bottle and
drank lots. I think the sun and high sugar free content affected her. I got
worried when she asked me who I was for the third time.
Mark didn't do anything bad to me, even though I wore my Stow t-shirt and he
played the recorder so very well. I had a musical flute, but Mark quite
rightly pointed out that it was useless as only I could use it but I didn't
know how to play it.
At the other end of the scale, Sam Walton was much bigger than I thought. he
looks like beans.
We had a disagreement about beans.
I liked Sam.
The Pine Fox was there but I didn't talk to him, he wanted to be with Mark
and Trousers and David Moore and the rest of that 'crew'.
We had a pop quiz and a pop ball that Elena had provided I think. It came
free with TOTP magazine. I don't know much about modern pop music so I was
rubbish.
Sam told me that my biorhythms were good. I had lots of love.
We had a 4 string guitar as well. I think it was Ally96's.
Some people played it and we all sang along or said la because we didn't
know the words.
There were lots of dogs smelling each other.
A nice man called Rob Butler came along in an old bus t-shirt. We all liked
him.
They played football. We didn't.
The sun was hot and sticky, woooo ooooohhh. I didn't make many train noises,
but I did do the ch ch ch's in Shoot The Sexual Athlete.
I stood up once in a while and that made me feel big as I surveyed the
smaller looking sinister people below me.
What was Ken's funny green stuff?
There were other people there and I can't remember them all. Hannah sat next
to Sam and so I knew who she was, but I still asked because I was curious
about the answer, even though I knew what it was.
A boy sat next to me. I think he was Nick? If I am wrong, can he please
correct me. he listened a lot.
There was nobody called Barry as far as I know. Why was there nobody called
Barry?
I am sun dazed because it is hot and strange.

Chris Jones.