Sinister: Leicester, cyprus, planes etc etc.

John Jennings sinister at xxx.com
Sun Jul 29 21:38:33 BST 2001

good morning lovely sinister people,

well firstly the leicester picnic photos are at www.ilonline.co.uk/b&s
if anyone is interested... theres fuzzy birmingham gig photos there as
well.....

my holiday... well it was certainly an experience....
cyprus is ultra hot this time of year (it kept getting up to 40 degrees
and i kept getting suicidal)... i had to use factor 50 to maintain my
paleness... i went to agia napa for a day and it was predictably
awful.... full of scary english people...  i swam in the sea and almost
cut my toe off, i'm not sure what on but my toe has now gone scary
shades of various colours.... aaaand on the flight back one of my
eardrums burst and the other has done something, which my doctor
explained in great detail (i'm sure the words 'blood' and 'goo' were
used), but i was concentrating on my foot at the time so i don't really
know whats making me have to take 2 different pain killers, antibiotics,
a throat spray, an ear spray and sudafed pills at the moment (crikey i'm
spaced out)....

have we noticed recently in b&s songs a distinct lacks of judys and
lisas and belles and sebastians and all these other characters which
stuart dreamed up... all the latest songs are just about him. which is a
shame. but anyway. these pop stars (hoho).

well that was my b&s content, that and the picnic photos. ooh thats two
different things. i am being good ;)

dum de dum
love and other generalised emotions
JPFine (<-- ooh aye, 'tis me)