Sinister: I have misplaced my pants

philip boucher poodlerocker at xxx.com
Sun Jul 29 23:56:47 BST 2001

hello,

John Jennings! -->  there was a dinner man at my old high school with this
very name, I used to say he had a superhero name, like the normal verson
(eric-->bannanaman,  clarke kent-->superman,  john jennings--> super
dinnerman?!?)

I want a manchester picnic :-)   someone else organise it please, im not too
good at this kind of thing.  Ive been trying for a while now, but it doesnt
seem to be working.  I saw 2 people with B+S shirts in manchester the other
day (one in vinyl echange, the other (perhaps the same person) at the top of
market street)  all 2/3 of us had the same t-shirt on.  smashing.

I have decided that the funniest thing I have ever heard is "I have
misplaced my pants"  Homer Simpson said it, but it reminds me of leeds last
year when we were queueing up for wristbands and a naked guy jumped out of a
bush and shouted "Where are my trousers?".  From this moment on, I knew it
would be a good weekend...