Sinister: She's kicking it Old Skool!

Photojenni27 at xxx.com Photojenni27 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 30 09:51:52 BST 2001

>I want a manchester picnic :-)   someone else organise it please, im >not too good at this kind of thing.

I am in complete agreement here. We should form a group wholly devoted to organising Manchester picnics. I would certainly help, it gives me an excuse to make fairy cakes and sit in the sunshine. It would also be very nice to meet some Mancunian Sinisterines too. Where would we have it though? Piccadilly Gardens in still in a state of disarray..maybe in the lovely Platt Fields park which is where me and my friends usually have our picnics. Me and my best friend made cherry scones yesterday and sat in her back garden and drank tea and listened to the High Llamas and pretended we were civilized because we were too hungover to jump up and down with excitement about being able to see Belle and Sebastian and The Magnetic Fields this time next week.
I have found a cocktail which tastes like Ribena and vodka. It is a yummy, if rather potent, combination which probably accounts to me dancing strangely to Northern Soul and having an in-depth conversation with my friend Julian about the joys of pickled onion Monster Munch, Crisp sandwiches in general and H&M Hennes on Saturday night in a club called the Tiger Lounge. Very fun it was too.
Send me a summer picnic and I'll be your friend for life.

Cay
xXx

P.S. Just in rememberance of a previous topic, do boys make passes at girls who intermittantly wear glasses? I managed to obtain a pair of lovely Lazy Line Painter Jane-esque glasses which I need to read/write emails/etc as well as wear in times of hangover-induced sight loss. Just wondering if they would hinder my chances of meeting a lovely wee Indie boy now I'm single again *sigh*

P.P.S Can someone please tell me how to send emails to Sinister using AOL 6.0? Pretty please with sugar on top?

"Girlfriends? Boyfriends? They come and go...
But Pickled Onion Monster Munch? Now they're eternal."
http://photojenni.diaryland.com