Sinister: The joys of the arab strap

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Mon Jul 30 11:41:13 BST 2001

Hello,

Hope all is well in the land of Sinister.

After asking mummy for some money I trekked down to the sinister picnic,
which was great fun.  I couldn't afford any Red Bull or vodka so I made do
with a bottle of wine for 3.99 (it rhymes!), which had done the trick of
making me a bit drunk.  Things I remembered from the picnics (not a lot for
obvious reasons) were:

- Doing a Top of the Pops pop quiz and me being rubbish at it.
- Playing with the Top of the Pops pop-ball and me being rubbish at it.
- Playing with the football and me being rubbish at it.
- Playing with the guitar and me being rubbish at it.
- Playing "Mary had a little lamb" on a recorder.
- Being looked upon by passers by as if we were Born-again Christians.
- Joining some actual Born-again Christians who had guitars with Priscilla
after the picnic.
- Speaking conherent English at the pub, and me being rubbish at it.

The mysterious green stuff was this thing called "Magic Fizz Paintbrush" my
friend got as a pressy for me from Majorca, it's like this paint brush
shaped lollypop, and this "tin" of mysterious green stuff, you dip the lolly
into the tin like with a real paint brush and hey presto it now is a lolly
with mysterious green stuff on it.

Despite being called "Magic" Fizz I don't know if that stuff was indeed
hallucinogenic or not, but then seeing the inebriated way i behaved
afterwards, I wouldn't be surprised.

Elena said:
>>If you or your dad need anyone to do any marketing related job and don't
mind about me being a graduate, let me know. Job searching is boring me
already and I have just started.<<

Ditto for computing jobs please.

Yay!  Crush votes!  I feel all loved now, but then I'll probably never get
to know who these unknown lovers are...

Love and Red Bulls
Ken