Sinister: a fortune in men's eyes...

Andy Capps andycapps at xxx.com
Mon Jul 30 18:00:09 BST 2001

hello kiddies, you might remember me from such classics as "angel blackwell
loses his temper on irc...."
hmmm...this is a new start on the list (well, the email addy from the job
that he is soon to be fired from,) and i have let the angel blackwell fly
away and bother someone else for a change. he's such a pain in the arse
sometimes. so much has changed in the last little while and i seem to have
lost all fantasies in the process.
i just want to thank all you guys for your posts, as they seem to make my
day go be in a happier way. i'd like to thank david white for his site. the
downloads on there were far more enjoyable then the last single/ep. i wasn't
a fan of legal man either, so maybe it's just me. jonathan david was just
such a disappointment and not much consolation since it seems that the band
won't be coming to the grey wasteland north of the 49th that some refer to
as canada.
one band that i did enjoy seeing was gorky's. i was thoroughly impressed.
they did an acoustic set, that was enjoyable, well by me at any rate. debs
woulda enjoyed it as much as me, but she got carded and had to go all the
way home to get her id. heehee, youngins...but what i didn't expect was the
second set. they totally rawked. i admit i bought the ticket just cuz i
wanted to hear poodle rocking live, but man, they blew me away. and the main
guy
is a little cutie...
oh and i'm going to be in a music video. a friend of mine is the bass player
for a band called sully. they were filming down at king and university this
weekend, so i got to be part of the crowd scenes. thing is that they didn't
have many other extras, so you see us walking by a coupla times. i still
haven't heard the song properly. they were filming becke singing in double
time, so the playback i did hear made her sound like smurfette doing a
single for the minipops. the guys in the band were running around with these
bright orange contacts, that really seemed to scare ppl walking by...that
was fun.
hmmm...not much else is going on. i went on a date that went horribly wrong.
much to the chagrin of miss lllllaura.
men are too confusing i think. being single is highly overrated.
oh and do make say think are going to be playing soon. i can't wait for that
as i missed them the last time they played so i could see the clientele.
i feel like ken doing his first post all over again.
damn, and the phone at my desk is broken...grrr...
i think i'm going to have a nap under my desk...
see ya later...

andrew kenneth capps...

PS, sorry this post is a little old but i've had to subscribe and
unsubscribe twice and i got sacked in between, but it's so rare that i post,
i really wanted to contribute...
PPS, evenin sweeties